The eds.group (Euro-Druckservice GmbH) has its headquarters in Passau and is today one of the largest and, with a stable operating income, most profitable printing groups in Europe.
Since its establishment in 1992 many commercial printing houses in Central and Eastern Europe have been acquired, developed, rebuilt and merged.
Today, the eds.group has eight companies across five countries, namely: Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Romania.
- The variety in printing is unrivalled: from digital to sheet-fed offset to high-volume heatset offset printing.
- Our diversification across several customer and product groups is equally exceptional – this gives you and us stability and flexibility!
- Our local teams have profound consulting expertise and passion for print!
- The eds.group is “close to market”. This saves you time and money. Internationality is our business – we reject nationalism.
- Our group is stable and safe! For instance, when there are fluctuations in capacity, the companies help each other. The shareholders provide secure financing.
We believe, as our customers do, in value in print because:
- We are an integral part of our customers' value chain
- We contribute to our customers’ success with our comprehensive printing services and upstream and downstream service offerings
- Print is a credible, trust-building medium, without “fake news”
- Print is a low-cost PUSH medium with access for all – and therefore remains the leading medium of business
- Print gives the haptic feeling of comfort and being at home
- Print is environmentally friendly and sustainable thanks to careful production and one of the best recycling systems in the world
It is our goal to continue to expand our position as a leading service provider in printing services in Central and Eastern Europe.