The data protection officer of the responsible person is:
Hanauer Landstr. 151-153
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 (0) 69 - 9043 79 65
1. Extent of data processing
Personal data of the visitors of our homepage is used by us in general only as far as it is necessary for the provision of a functioning website, our content or services.
In general the collection and use of personal data of our users happens only after their consent. An exception of this principle applies to cases where the processing of personal data is allowed by legal provisions or the obtaining of a prior consent is not possible because of practical reasons.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data arises in general from:
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a DSGVO with obtaining the consent of the person concerned
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b DSGVO with processing that serves as fulfillment of a contract whose contracting party is the person concerned. Registered is here all processing, that is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. c DSGVO with processing that is necessary for the implementation of a legal obligation.
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. d DSGVO if vital interests of the person concerned or another natural person make the processing of data necessary.
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f DSGVO when the processing is necessary for the preservation of legitimate interests of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned don’t outweigh the first-mentioned interest.
3. Data selection and storage period
The personal data of the users are deleted or locked as soon as the specific purpose of storing lapses. A storage over and above those purposes can take place if this is provided by the european or national legislator concerning the union’s law regulations, laws and other provisions the responsible person is amenabled to. A locking or selection of data happens also when a required storage period named by mentioned standards runs out, unless there is a claim for an ongoing storage of data for the conclusion or the performance of a contract.
1. Description and extent of data processing
With every request of our website our system collects automatically data and information of the computer system of the user. In doing so the following information is collected:
1. Information about the browser type and the used version
2. the operating system of the user
3. the internet service provider of the user
4. the IP-address of the user
5. date and time of the request
6. websites, from which the system of the users get to our website
7. websites, that are requested from our website by the system of the user
The described data is stored in the log files of our system. There doesn’t happen any storage of this data together with other personal data of the user.
2. Purpose and legal ground of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP-address by our system is necessary for making the delivery of our website to the user’s computer possible. Therefor, the IP-address of the user has to be stored for the durance of the sitting.
The storage in log files happens to ensure the functioning of the website. Also, the data are used for the optimization of the website and for the assurance of the safety of our information systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes doesn’t happen in that context.
Legal ground for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The collection of your personal data for the supply of our online presence and the storage of the data in log files is urgently essential for the operation of our website. A possibility of objection by the user therefor isn’t possible.
3. Period of storage
Your data is deleted as soon as the achievement of the purpose of collection doesn’t make the collection necessary anymore. As far as your data is collected to make the supply of the website possible, the data is deleted as soon as the particular sitting is finished.
If your data is stored in log files, the deletion of the data happens at the latest after seven days. A storage above is possible, whereas the IP-addresses of the users are deleted or alienated in that case. Thanks to that, an allocation of the requesting client isn’t possible anymore.
Cookies are used by us to design our website more user-friendly. Several elements of our website require that the browser can be identified even after a page change.
Thereby the following data is stored and transmitted:
User data that is raised by technical necessary cookies is not used by us for the creation of user profiles.
Following the EU data protection regulation, you as the person concerned have the following rights:
1. Right of access
You have the right to get the information by us as the responsible persons, if we process your data.
Furthermore, you can demand the following information:
1. purpose of the processing;
2. the categories of the processed personal data;
3. the recipients or rather the categories of recipients to whom your personal data were or will be disclosed;
4. the planned duration of storage of the personal data concerning you or if concrete specifications can be made, criteria for the determination of storage duration;
5. the existence of the right of correction or deletion of your personal data, the right of limitation of processing by the responsible person or the right of objection against that processing;
6. the existence of a right of objection at a supervisory authority;
7. all available information about the origin of the data, if the personal data aren’t collected at the person concerned;
8. the existence of an automated decision making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 paragraph 1 and 4 DSGVO and – at least in these cases – meaningful information to the involved logic as well as the scope and the striven effects of such a processing for the person concerned.
Finally you have the right to request information if your personal data get transmitted to a third country or an international organisation. In that case you can request information to the suitable guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 DSGVO in the context of the transmission.
You can claim your right to information here: data protection at edsgroup.de
2. Right of correction
If the personal data we collected of you should be false or incomplete, you have the right of correction and/or completion with us. The correction will be performed immediately.
3. Right of restriction
The right of restriction of the processing of your data can be claimed in the following cases:
1. the correctness of the personal data is contested for a duration of time that makes it possible for the responsible person to examine the correctness of the data;
2. the processing is unlawful and the deletion of the personal data gets rejected, whereby instead the limitation in using the personal data is requested.
3. the responsible person doesn’t need the personal data for processing anymore, the person concerned though depends on the data for assertion, exertion or defence of legal claims, or
4. the person concerned has objected against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 paragraph 1 DSGVO and it still doesn’t stand firm if the legitimate reasons of the responsible person towards the reasons of the person concerned overweigh.
If the processing of your personal data was limited, the data are allowed to be processed – apart from their storage – only with your consent or for assertion, exertion or defence of legal claims or for the protection of rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the union or a member state.
With existence of a restriction of processing according to the mentioned basic principles, you are informed by us before the restriction gets cancelled.
4. Right of deletion
With existence of the following mentioned reasons you can request that your personal data are deleted immediately. The reasons are:
1. Your personal data are for purposes for which they were originally collected or otherwisely processed not necessary anymore.
2. The processing is protected by a consent according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a or Art. 9 paragraph 2 lit. a DSGVO and you revoke the consent. Another condition is, that there doesn’t exist any other legal basis for the processing.
3. You enter an objection against the processing (Art. 21 paragraph a DSGVO) and there don’t exist other reasons of prime importance for the processing. Another possibility is, that you enter an objection against the processing according to Art. 21 paragraph 2 DSGVO.
4. The processing of you personal data has been acquired illegally.
5. The deletion of personal data is necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation according to the Union’s right or the right of the member states, which the person responsible is governed by.
6. Your personal data are collected regarding services proposed by the information society according to Art. 8 paragraph 1 DSGVO.
If we have published your personal data and if we are obligated to their deletion according to Art. 17 paragraph 1 DSGVO, we take measures regarding the available technologies and the implementation costs, even of a technical kind, to inform the responsible persons for the data processing who edit the personal data, that you as the person concerned have requested the deletion of all links to these personal data, as well as possible copies and replications.
We point out that the right of deletion doesn’t exist as far as the processing is necessary
1. for the exercise of the right for freedom of expression and information;
2. for compliance with a legal obligation that requires the processing in accordance with the Union’s right or the rights of the member states the person responsible is governed by, or for the performance of a task that lies in the public interest or takes place in the exercise of official authority the person responsible was delegated;
3. for reasons of public interest in terms of public health according to Art. 9 paragraph 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 paragraph 3 DSGVO;
4. for archiving purposes lying in the public interest, scientific or historic research or for statistical purposes following Art. 89 paragraph 1 DSGVO, as far as the in paragraph a) mentioned right probably makes the realisation of these purposes of processing impossible or has a serious effect on them;
5. for assertion, exertion or defense of legal claims.
5. Right of information
If you have asserted the right of correction, deletion or restriction of processing, we are obligated to inform all the recipients that your data has been disclosed about that correction or deletion of data or the restriction of processing, unless that turns out to be impossible or is connected with a disproportionate effort. Furthermore, you have the right to be informed about those recipients.
6. Right of data portability
Further on you have the right to receive your by us collected personal data in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format. Also, you have the right to transmit that data to another person responsible without obstacles by the person responsible that has received the data, as long as
– the processing is based on a consent in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 paragraph 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b DSGVO and
– the processing takes place through automated tools
In the course of exertion of the right of data portability you finally have the right to obtain that your personal data are transmitted directly by one responsible person, as far as it’s technically possible and other people’s freedoms and rights don’t get distracted.
The right of data portability doesn’t apply to the processing of personal data that’s essential for the performance of a task that lies in public interest or for exercise of official authority that the person responsible was delegated.
7. Right of revocation of the data privacy declaration
You have the right to revoke your data privacy declaration at any time. Please note that with your revocation of the consent the legality isn’t affected by the processing during the time of consent.
8. Right of objection
Further on you have the right to enter an objection against the processing of your personal data that happens in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. e or f DSGVO, for reasons that arise from your special situation. The right of objection also counts for a profiling based on these regulations.
The person responsible doesn’t process your personal data anymore, unless he can prove legitimate reasons for the processing, that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or if the processing is used for assertion, exertion or defense of legal claims.
If your personal data is processed for reasons of advertising you have the right to enter an objection against the processing of your personal data for reasons of such advertising at any times. This also counts for profiling as long as it’s in touch with that kind of direct advertising. If there is an objection against the processing for direct advertising, your personal data won’t be processed for these purposes any longer.
Furthermore you have the possibility in connection with the use of information society services (irrespective of the regulation 2002/58/EG) to exercise your right of objection with automated tools, where technical specifications are used.
9. Automated decisions in specific cases including profiling
According to the Union’s data protection basic regulation you also have the right to not be subjected by a decision based on a processing which only consists of automatisms – including profiling – that has a substantial legal effect on you. An exception from this principle exists, if the decision
1. is necessary for the conclusion or the performance of a contract between you and the person responsible
2. is allowed because of legal regulations of the Union and the member states which the person responsible is governed by and these legal regulations contain appropriate measures for the protection of your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests or
3. takes place with your explicit consent.
If the processing happens in course of the in 1 and 3 mentioned cases, the person responsible takes measures to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests. That includes at least the right of obtaining of the operation done by a person on the part of the person responsible, of explanation of one’s own point of view and to challenge the decision.
The decision in accordance with 1-3 are not allowed to be based on the specific categories of personal data following Art. 9 paragraph 1 DSGVO, as long as Art. 9 paragraph 2 lit. a or g doesn’t count and appropriate measures for protection of rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests were taken.
10. Right of complaint at a supervisory authority
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the DSGVO, you finally have the right of complaint at a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your abode, your work place and the place of the suspected violation.
Integration of Google Maps
On this website we use the offer by Google Maps. Thanks to that we can show you interactive maps directly on our website and make the comfortable use of the maps tool possible for you.
With visiting our website Google receives information about you visiting the subpage of our website. Further on, the in number IV of this explanation mentioned data is transmitted to Google. For that there is no Google user account necessary, that you are eventually logged in. If you are logged in at Google, your data are directly assigned to your user account. If you don’t want the allocation to your user account to happen, you must log out of your user account before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for reasons of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation happens especially (even for users who are not logged in) for contribution of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities in our website. You have the right of objection against the creation of user profiles, whereas for the exercise of this right you must address Google.
The DSGVO ensures within the European Union a constant high level of data protection. For the selection of our providers we choose wherever possible european partners, if your personal data should be processed. Only in special cases we will let data be processed beyond the European Union in course of the use of services of a third party. We only allow a processing of your data in a third country, if the special conditions following Art. 44 ff. DSGVO are performed. That means that the processing of your data is only allowed to be done based on special guarantees, such as the officially recognised detection of a data protection according to EU standards and the compliance with officially recognised special contract regulations, the so-called „standard data protection clauses“.
More information for the purpose and amount of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the providers. There you receive also other information to your rights regarding this and configuration options for the protection of your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Name and address of the person responsible
Tel.: 0851 851600-0